cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Curran <daniel.cur...@dotech.com>
Subject Access Content of a PUT request
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:11:29 GMT
I am performing a PUT request with the header (what is below has been
slightly modified) -

PUT /user/488 HTTP/1.1

When I generate from this request (<map:generate type="request") nothing
is being set in the generated XML that would give me access to this
content. Am I performing the PUT wrong? I have been digging through
RequestGenerator.java but I have not yet been able to figure exactly
what I am doing incorrectly.

My current plans are to continue inspecting RequestGenerator.java to see
where I am going wrong, and if I fail to find anything then I will look
into overriding this implimentation with something that also handles the
content that I am sending.

Thanks,
Dan