cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: CFORM: repeater with paging support
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:51:44 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Patrick Refondini wrote:

> Hi Simone,
>
> I am also looking forward to test Spring Framework integration into
> Cocoon (replacing Avalon isn't it) This looks like a great
> opportunitiy to benefit from many services together with a good
> design, persistence layer being amoung them.

AFAIK there is some work going on to use spring instead of avalon, this
is not included in 2.1 however. I'm using cocoon with spring, but spring
only manages application specific beans and datasources, not cocoon
components.

Look for CHS (Cocoon Hibernate Spring) slides by Ugo Cei (search on
google) for samples of using the three frameworks together in this way,
while look for "spring" in che cocoon dev mailing list for avalon to
spring discussions.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni