cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: CFORM: repeater with paging support
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:51:11 GMT
Hi Patrick,
this is absolutely a good solution, but we should find a way to do this
in an abstract manner from a repeater, that means not to use an
hibernate specific system. Actually nearly every database abstraction
provides a way to retrieve only part of a result set, but the "flow"
should be this :
- The repeater binds only the object specific to the current page
- The Collection behind the form is wise enought to retrieve/save only
objects getted/setted by the repeater.

So, given a repeater that binds only the specific page, then an
Implementation of List that uses your code would integrate it with
Hibernate.

Simone