cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: CFORM: repeater with paging support
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:29:40 GMT
Hi Werner,
there is already a patch for this on jira, see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1220 . Sylvain didn't
include it because something was missing (see comments on the issue).
Maybe you should try this patch, then report your feedback either here
or on the issue directly, and we could work to consolidate it, since I
also need something similar.

I'm currently using a repeater, followed by a FilterTransformer, but
this fetches all the rows from the database (Hibernate) at once, and
since the entire repeater is generated also lazy relations are quite
useless : all relations are evaluated as well.

Simone