cocoon-users mailing list archives

From werner <wer...@gefi.at>
Subject CFORM: repeater with paging support
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:08:07 GMT
Dear List,

I'm looking for a solution to create a repeater with paging support. The
repeater is usually connected to some database via OJB or Hibernate. I
think that this is a common problem, so I hope that somebody out there
has already done this before ;-)

In short the problems I want to solve are:
- create a DAO that returns only the records that should be displayed
  (that's not easy with OJB. looks like there is no real paging support
in OJB.
   I don't know Hibernate.)
  the DAO should also return the number of overall records to be able to
  calculate the number of pages
- create a widget that displays the links to the pages (no idea how to
do that)

Any suggestions ?

Werner