cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie>
Subject "auth-protect" not defined for "act"
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:05:18 GMT
Andrew Stevens wrote:
>> From: Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie>
>> Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:03:56 +0100
>>
>> I added
>>
>>   <map:action name="auth-login"
>>   src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction"/>
>>
>> to the <map:components> section of my sitemap
>
> Inside the <map:actions>, right?

Yes. But -- grrrr -- I has pasted it inside the LocaleAction
definition, which in the sample sitemap is the only non-empty
element there. Must have been late at night.

So now that works, many thanks, but I now get the same class of
error saying that auth-protect isn't defined. So taking a guess
I tried

  <map:action name="auth-protect"
   src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.ProtectAction"/>

not expecting it to work, and I wasn't disappointed :-) How many more
of these are there, and where are they documented? There's no mention
of them in the pages about Authentication.

///Peter