cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Cforms - Getting the label from a selection list item
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 07:58:04 GMT

Hi
This may sound strange, but I would like to get the label of a selection
list (rather than the value). Why? we have a preview function on the
screen that gets the relevant data, converts it to the "appropriate"
XML and pass it through an XSLT that would normally process the data
from the database. Trouble is that we would like to store things as
unique integer id's from the database, but this is hopeless for our
previewing. We need the label.

Any ideas of how to get it, would be appreciated. I toyed with the idea
of an inversed selection list and using attributes. Both didn't work.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,