cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: NPE with HSSFSerializer on StyleRegion
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:29:06 GMT
Hello Praveen,

I had a look into the code and I don't see where it can go wrong.
The HSSFSerializer sets up the HSSFElementProcessorFactory which again
sets up the ElementProcessors, of which EPStyleRegion is one. "Sets up"
in this case means passing a logger to the components.

Maybe you can do some remote debugging to find out where it goes wrong?
Of most interest is the AbstractElementProcessorFactory in line 180-182.
Is this code executed at all? And is really a Logger instance passed or
only null?

Jörg