cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Field not binding.
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:00:01 GMT

Hi
I have a form binding to a java bean. I needed to add an integer value
to this bean and the associated template/form/bindings. The field is
part of a repeater and it displays on the form (It uses a selection
list) but when I save the form to the bean, it does not save the field.
All other fields on the form save correctly. The field (on the form) is
called channel_info, on the bean it is channelInfo.

The binding structure looks something like this:

<fb:context ...>
  <fb:repeater id="information" parent-path="." row-path="information">
    <fb:identity><fbvalue id="position" path="position"/></fb:identity>

    <fb:on-bind>
       <fb:value id="channel_info" path="channelInfo"/>
   </fb:on-bind>
   <fb:on-insert-row>
       <fb:insert-bean classname="creative.beans.Information"
addmethod="addInformation"/>
   </fb:on-insert-row>
 <fb:repeater>
 ..
</fb:context>

The form definition looks like this:

<fd:repeater id="information">
  <fd:widgets>
    <fd:field id="channel_info" required="false">
       <fd:label>Channel</fd:label>
       <fd:datatype base="integer"/>
       <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/channel_list"/>
    </fd:field>
  </fd:widgets>
</fd:repeater>

In the Information bean I have an attribute called mChannelInfo of type
Integer (I have also tried using int) and get/set routines. I am using
cocoon 2.1.7 . The channel_list pipeline is being used elsewhere, so is
probably correct (and it still doesn't work without it)..

Any ideas why this will not bind?

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,