cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Renaud Richardet <renaud.richar...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: wikis
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:17:21 GMT
Hello Derek,

Wyona created the module to create/edit wiki pages, you can download it
at http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/lenya/modules/
(anonymous:anonymous) and drop it in the module folder of Lenya. Please
write to the user@lenya.apache.org ML if you have questions re the
installation.

Thank you for spotting the cookie, I just updated the source code :-)

Best,
Renaud

--
Renaud Richardet