cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "E. Martens" <"mar...@web.de>
Subject Database query with modular DatabaseQueryAction
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:28:04 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to run a query with the following definition in my database.xml file

     <queries>
        <query mode="others">select id from node where id=?</query>
     </queries>
     <keys>
         <key name="id"          type="int" autoincrement="true">
            <mode name="auto"    type="autoincr"/>
         </key>
     </keys>

I don't get any errors, but as well I don't get any output.

Later I would like to call stored procedures.

Can anyone help, with may be a description or a DTD of the database description file?

Thank you,

mare..at.web.de