cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Deepa Jayaprakash <deepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Initialization problem in cocoon when trying to view page in html/pdf
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:37:01 GMT

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/2685.jpg

Hello,
   I am using cocoon2.18,with tomcat 5.5.12.I was able to view the html/pdf
file when i extracted the war for first time,but after i restarting the
tomcat,I am getting this error(Shown in above fig).
   I deleted the extracted folder and tried extracting again from the same
war file.It worked fine for 2hr after that i started getting this error
again.

I am confused,How do i slove this error.Please help.

Thanks,
Deepa
Sent from the Cocoon - Users forum at Nabble.com.