cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Guillon <gu...@dainty.ca>
Subject i18n Transformer: Multilingual Document Support
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:46:49 GMT
   Hello All,

   I have played with the i18n transformer, and I'm very satisfied with it.
However, I would like to be able to have one XML file with multiple languages
present.  That is, I can see how the i18n transformer will pass through and
translate all <i18n:text> tags to one language, but I want to translate to
multiple languages in the same file, at the same time.... areas of the
document could be in English, and other areas in French.

   The ideal solution, would be something like <i18n:text locale="en">, and I
could specify which part of the document should be in what language... or to
override the default language with a different one via an attribute.

   Is there a way to do this already, or suggestions for a work-around?

   Thanks,

   AJ