cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Salvetti" <salvetti.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repeater in form
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:47:19 GMT
Sorry for the noise, i just figured that i posted to the wrong list
(bluexml)

It's a cocoon based fw trough so the post isn't totally out of place ;)

I just need to explain that the meta-bind file that i pasted in the mail is
transformed by the fw into a binding file and a template file.
If i look at the generated template file, it has the widget-label element at
the correct place.

Marc