cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Philippe LAPLANCHE" <philippe.laplan...@horus-si.com>
Subject RE: Initialization problem in cocoon when trying to view page in html/pdf
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:53:29 GMT
I have the same problem.
It seems that when tomcat is not shutdown properly, then the file
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\cocoon\samples\blocks\jcr\repotest\.lock
 is not deleted
When cocoon restarts it finds that file and that prevents cocoon from initializing properly.

What I do is that I delete the file and restart cocoon. If anyone has a better solution I'm
interested

Philippe

De : Deepa Jayaprakash [mailto:deepa.jp@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 avril 2006 20:01
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Initialization problem in cocoon when trying to view page in html/pdf

Hello, I am using cocoon2.18,with tomcat 5.5.12.I was able to view the html/pdf file when
i extracted the war for first time,but after i restarting the tomcat,I am getting this error(Shown
in above fig). I deleted the extracted folder and tried extracting again from the same war
file.It worked fine for 2hr after that i started getting this error again. I am confused,How
do i slove this error.Please help. Thanks, Deepa