cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Generation of xml from xml applying xslt
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 06:30:12 GMT
Arnab

One suggestion is to add the cinclude namespace into your
XSL - also look at what output you get after the first transform
step in your pipeline below - check that it is "cinclude ready"

Derek

>>> arnab.jena@tcs.com 2006/03/03 08:06 AM >>>

Hi all,

I am posting my sitemap samples and xsl for some better reference.

SITEMAP
<map:match pattern="*/index.html">
        <map:aggregate element="root" label="source">                        //this
part generates an xml file based on dasl query/code is given below**                <map:part
element="documents" src="cocoon:/{1}/documents"/>
                </map:aggregate>

        <map:transform src="transformers/xmlformat.xsl">
                  <map:parameter name="previewOrLive" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>

        <map:transform type="cinclude">
                        <map:parameter name="parallel" value="true"/>
        </map:transform>
                <map:transform type="i18n">
                  <map:parameter name="locale" value="en"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:transform src="transformers/stripnamespaces.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

** <map:generate src="dasl-documents.xml" type="jx">
         <map:parameter name="repository" value="{global:repositoryRoot}{global:{1}Path}"/>

        </map:generate>
   <map:transform type="dasl"/>

XSL
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
   xmlns:dasl="http://cocoon.apache.org/webdav/dasl/1.0"

<xsl:output method="xml"/>

<xsl:text>&lt;page xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"&gt;</xsl:text>

<xsl:if test="d:displayname = $selectedDocument"> Selected</xsl:if>
                </xsl:attribute>-->
                <xsl:text>&lt;i:include src="</xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="@dasl:path"/><xsl:text>"/&gt;</xsl:text>

DASL SEARCH IS GENERATING A XML. AFTER APPLYING XSL TO THE GENERATED XML,IT IS FED TO COCOON
TRANSFORMER BUT I AM NOT GETTING REQUIRED OUTPUT FROM THE CINCLUDE TRANSFORMER.IT SEEMS AS
IF IT IS SKIPPING CINCLUDE TRANSFORMER.

Thanks & Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

This stuff works 100%

Please post your sitemap, XSL and XML files to the mailing list if you want some help. Warrell
Harries | IT Services, West Sussex County Council | Location: Northleigh House
Office: +44 (0) 1243-756837 | Email: warrell.harries@westsussex.gov.uk

arnab.jena@tcs.com
03/02/2006 09:27 PM Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org cc
Subject
Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Hi all,

       I am working on data retrieval in cocoon but unable to retreive the content.Kindly
have a look as i am summarizing my efforts below : A generator is producing a xml file. This
is converted to a format that can be understood by the cinclude transformer by applying an
xsl sheet. Then after applying the xsl,it is fed to the cinclude transformer in the pipeline.
But I am not getting the desired output as reqd from the cinclude transformer.It seems as
if the pipeline is breaking without executing the cinclude transformer. Basically generation
of xml from xml applying xsl sheet is not working properly.
       If anyone has worked on such stuff,it would nice to have some solutions or suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information
contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

ForwardSourceID:NT00005A5A
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

HelpDesk@csir.co.za.