cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Gantt graph using Fins ?
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:55:33 GMT
Marc Salvetti wrote:

> i would like to know if Fins has the possibility to generate gantt
> charts from an xml input ?
> I noticed it's possible on the JFree website but i didn't see any
> mention of it in the fins doc.

Not yet, only a subset of JFreeCHart capabilities are supported.

> Btw, the fins page seems to have moved to
> http://new.cocoondev.org/main/117/29.html but the cocoon website and the
> doc page of fins http://www.sidimar.ipzs.it/fins012/docs/changes.html
> <http://www.sidimar.ipzs.it/fins012/docs/changes.html> still reference
> an old project home page http://www.cocoondev.org/projects/fins.html

Hmmm... it has to be fixed: thanks for pointing this out.

> + the doc page of fins is last published in 2004. Is the project still
> alive ?

Yes it is alive, but the development has been limited to some patches
for the past year and half. Anyway, Marc is through a massive
refactoring of the codebase... hopefully laying the foundation for the
whole of JFreeChart to be included in Fins.

> Does someone know about it ?

Yes: fins-dev@lists.cocoondev.org

Regards,