cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jakob Fix" <jakob....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Existing XSP "not found" by Cocoon (only on Linux)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:01:43 GMT
Well, it's been quite a number of months that I didn't have time to
look at this problem, but I just wanted to let the mailing list know
that I've just solved this problem, and that it had nothing to do with
the XSP files, but with the sitemap.xmap file.  A very embarassing and
stupid typing mistake, however, in my defense I must say it wasn't
easily spotted.

wrong:
<map:match type="regexp"
pattern="highlight/bv/(.*)/(.*)/(ext|doc)/([^|]*)(\|[0-9]+)?.xml">
  <map:generate src="highlight.xsp " type="serverpages">

correct:
<map:match type="regexp"
pattern="highlight/bv/(.*)/(.*)/(ext|doc)/([^|]*)(\|[0-9]+)?.xml">
  <map:generate src="highlight.xsp" type="serverpages">

Can you spot it :-)  What surprises me most is that it worked like
this on the Windows platform.

A belated thank you to all participants in this thread.

--
cheers,
Jakob.