cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: File generator and parameters
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:26:07 GMT
On 3/13/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 13 mars 06 à 15:15, Jean-Claude Moissinac a écrit :
>
> > ...If the request is
> > http://mysite/processing/process1/an/external/url?param=12
> > I would like that the generator uses
> > http://an/external/url?param=12
> > as his src...
>
> I'm not sure if they do this out of the box, but the proxy generators
> found in the proxy block are fairly close - the
> WebServiceProxyGenerator does copy the request parameters, IIRTCC (If
> I Read The Code Correctly ;-)

Yes, thank you. a generator type="wsproxy" do the job.

Unfortunately their samples are disabled in the current release,
> you'll have to have a look at the source code under src/blocks/proxy
> - but that's not a lot of code. And the samples are still there as
> well, only disabled.

It is active in the 2.1.7 version

Hope this helps,
> -Bertrand

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks
ENST Paris
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88