cocoon-users mailing list archives

From holger.willenb...@armacell.com
Subject Re: problems in executing <map:aggregate> pipeline
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:21:05 GMT
Rahul,

looks correct to me. To narrow down the error cause:

Try the following to figure out if it's in the aggregation or in the
transformation:

<map:match pattern="*/*" >
   <map:aggregate element="page">
      <map:part src="cocoon:/content/header.xml" element="header" />
      <map:part src="cocoon:/content/subheader.xml" element="subheader" />
      <map:part src="cocoon:/menu/menu.xml" element="topmenu"/>
      <map:part src="cocoon:/content/rightmenu.xml" element="rightmenu"/>
      <map:part src="cocoon:/content/content.xml" element="content"/>

      <map:part src="cocoon:/content/footer.xml" element="footer"/>
   </map:aggregate>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

If you get the same error, try to remove one element after the other to
find out where the error occurs.

Regards
Holger

users-return-85598-holger.willenborg=armacell.com@cocoon.apache.org
schrieb am 03.03.2006 13:25:17:

> Hi,
>
>  I'm using cocoon 2.1.8 with JDK 1.4.2.
>
> Problem Description:
>
> I'm trying to execute a pipeline using <map:aggregate> & <map:part>,

which
> I'm describing below.
> While executing I'm getting " HTTP ERROR 500: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"
> alongwith "java.lang.stackOverflow Error" in jetty server.
>
> can anybody point out where I'm going wrong? or what might be the cause
of
> above error?
> Or in the following case can I use saperate stylesheets (in the internal
> pipelines) and then arrange the content using master_stylesheet.xsl ?
>
> any inputs are appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Rahul

Thank you