cocoon-users mailing list archives

From arnab.j...@tcs.com
Subject Handling errors in sitemap.
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:37:44 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to handle errors in sitemap.
I want that the error should not be shown in a separate error page instead
it should be in the center part and the header footer left and right
navigation links should be there.I am putting the <map:handle-errors>
section at the end of the pipeline and the code is as follows:

                <map:otherwise>
                        <map:generate type="notifying"/>
                        <map:transform src="error.xslt"/>
                        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
                </map:otherwise>

where error.xslt just picks up the particular type of error and displays
that to the description.

i want a aggregation at the generate type where I should be able to show
all header footer left and right menus and content part should show error
message.

Kindly put some suggestions on how to do the aggregation at the generate
part as I am not sure if we can put <map:part> as type notifying to get
the xml format of the error.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you