cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Warrell.Harr...@westsussex.gov.uk
Subject Re: Migrating Cocoon site for static presentation
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:24:58 GMT

That is interesting but the Cocoon CLI offers much, much more; especially
if you already have a Cocoon Sitemap. It takes a bit of getting your head
around but, in short, the Cocoon CLI recurses through the site triggering
all the pipelines and saving the output. This article was very useful for
me, although there have been some changes to the command line options since
it was written :-

http://xml.grumpykitty.biz/staticSiteArticle.html

The sites www.warrell.co.uk, timkent.biz and piwo.co.uk were also
genereated using the CLI.

Also, I just stumbled across

 cocoongallery
 .sourceforge.net

 I'll have a look at that since it should lend itself to this technique.
|------------------------------------------------------|
|   Warrell Harries | IT Services, West Sussex County  |
|         Council | Location: Northleigh House         |
|         Office: +44 (0) 1243-756837 | Email:         |
|           warrell.harries@westsussex.gov.uk          |
|------------------------------------------------------|

|         |           "J.D. Williams"  |
|         |           <jdwilliams@austi|
|         |           n.rr.com>        |
|         |           05/03/2006 15:29 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       users@cocoon.apache.org
                                       |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Warrell Harries/ICTS/CTG/WSCC)
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: Migrating Cocoon site for static presentation

Wow. I had not even heard of this one.

I will check it out.

Joe