cocoon-users mailing list archives

From arnab.j...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Generation of xml from xml applying xslt
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:50:04 GMT

Hi All,

        Thanks for all the support and help I recieved from all of you.It
is working now.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Warrell.Harries@westsussex.gov.uk
03/03/2006 04:44 PM
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Hi,

Firstly, I don't understand why you are using the namespace <xmlns:i> if
you want to use the cinclude transformer as this uses the <xmlns:cinclude>

Secondly, I think that the declaration of xmlns:cinclude="
http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0" in the stylesheet and the output of
<cinclude:include> should generate this namespace declaration anyway.
Perhaps you are having trouble because you aren't outputting </page> to
close the element.

Hope this helps
Warrell Harries | IT Services, West Sussex County Council | Location:
Northleigh House
Office: +44 (0) 1243-756837 | Email: warrell.harries@westsussex.gov.uk

arnab.jena@tcs.com

arnab.jena@tcs.com