cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <vijayaraghavan.subraman...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: reloading a page in flowscript
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:17:39 GMT

    Hi,  try this...  cocoon.request.getRequestURI()

    find out more ..  org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest
API.

-----Original Message-----
From: arnab.jena@tcs.com [mailto:arnab.jena@tcs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:45 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: reloading a page in flowscript

Hi All,

I am working on flowscript alongwith cocoon.
I want to get the current URL of a page as soon as I click on any button
or href in that page.
So I tried to use window.location functionality of javascript but it is
throwing a error which says
window not defined.It seems cocoon does not recognize javascript codes,

Any suggesstions  or inputs on this issue shall be appriciated.

Any suggestions on any other procedures on how to reload a page in
flowscript and have read the value of current URL shall also be helpful.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message
and any attachments. Thank you

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com