cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pelssers, Robby, VF-NL" <robby.pelss...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Can't get sendmail to work
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:28:03 GMT
Did you also had to install winpcap =
(http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm) ?

I also would like to snoop on my interface...=20

I can choose from two interfaces:
*Cisco SystemsAIR-CB20A Wireless LAN Adapter.: = \Device\NPF_{7AA34A73-C558-4181-9FB4-45C46104B861}
*Generic dialup adapter: \Device\NPF_GenericDialupAdapter

I tried both of them but I see no packages at all coming in....  Did = you?

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Vindevogel [mailto:yves.vindevogel@implements.be]
Sent: dinsdag 21 maart 2006 13:53
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't get sendmail to work

I could not get ngrep to work on my winxp, basically because I don't
know how my interface is named.
I tried eth0 (like in unix), "Wireless Network Connection", any, ....
Nothing worked
I then downloaded "ethereal for Windows".  It has the same
functionality, I think.
But there you can simply specify the interface from a list.  And you can
filter the port.
It works like a charm.

Unfortunately, it did not solve my problem, but in the meantime, Antonio
solved the problem for me.
Thanks for the help and I hope my answer helps you out one day on a
windows machine