cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cannot override general.field-required
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:32:35 GMT

Forget about this ^^^^^^

Did you empty the cache? I just tried to reproduce the error (to see what's in my log) and
I couldn't. Only after restarting cocoon and giving the folder a different name than I use
in the sitemap I could reproduce it. When I renamed the folder to the name in the sitemap
it still didn't work until I emptied the cache.
Otherwise follow Ard's advice and try to look what's in the logs.

Jasha