cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: reloading a page in flowscript
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:02:45 GMT
Think you're mixing normal client side browser javascript here with cocoon functionality: Try
location.href perhaps, but certainly don't look at cocoon for the problem.

--

Hippo
Oosteinde 11

Hi All,

I am working on flowscript alongwith cocoon.
I want to get the current URL of a page as soon as I click on any button or href in that page.

So I tried to use window.location functionality of javascript but it is throwing a error which
says
window not defined.It seems cocoon does not recognize javascript codes,

Any suggesstions  or inputs on this issue shall be appriciated.

Any suggestions on any other procedures on how to reload a page in flowscript and have read
the value of current URL shall also be helpful.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you