cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Formatted XML
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:08:46 GMT
Well, white-space is totally meaningless in xml, so, no, you cannot "format" xml. Then agina,
I certainly don't understand why somebody would want to. Anyway, you can define in your editors
frequently HOW to display files. In my opinion, this is the only place where you can see the
xml in a specific "format"

AS

--

Hippo