cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cannot override general.field-required
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:12:26 GMT
<snip/>

> Restart cocoon, do the request again, and look in the WEB-INF
> under logs folder in i18n.log: I know I had your problem
> before, and I don't know how I fixed it, but just make sure
> you know how to debug your cocoon app and you will find the
> solution (which you will probably will forget as well:
> important is that you know how to handle debugger stuff)

PS: reading this again I see it could be read differently the I mean: I mean that I do forget
solutions all the time for problems I face (and probably other persons as well), but that
I remember, which is the only necessary thing, how to handle my logkit to find out what is
wrong (over and over and over again :-) )