cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Instruction INVOKEVIRTUAL constraint violated
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:47:27 GMT

On 21.03.2006, at 20:26, Andrew Madu wrote:

> Hi,
> can someone please tell me why defining a class variable in a
> javaflow class like so:
>
> public class Login extends AbstractContinuable
> {
>     static User userGlobal = new User();
>

> would cause the following error to be generated?:

Andrew, that's the BCEL code verifier that barfs on you.
Obviously for no good reason. Since I don't think you
are using trunk upgrading to a newer javaflow version
is probably no option.

A subtile code change might make a difference. You could
try a bit ...but rather I would re-think your approach.
Despite the fact it should work - are you sure that a
static global user object is the right way to go?

cheers
--
Torsten