cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't get sendmail to work
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:36:48 GMT
Le 20 mars 06 à 17:41, Yves Vindevogel a écrit :

> When I do ngrep port 25 (or port 80 for that matter), nothing shows
> up on ngrep.
> I am using a wireless connection (10.32.1.0/24) and a normal wired
> one (10.32.2.0/24)...

ngrep dumps the traffic of a single interface, you might have to
specify which one you want to dump.

Not sure how this works under windows - on a unixish system you'd use
ifconfig to see what interfaces you have, and specify one with the -d
option of ngrep.

If your mail server is on the same host, you need to dump the traffic
of the loopback interface. Again I don't know how this translates to
a windows system.

Hope this helps,
-Bertrand