cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Schrijver" <mark.schrij...@mobillion.nl>
Subject encodeURL and jsessionid problems
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:37:04 GMT
Hello,

I'm having the following problem:
In my website I start on a cocoon server. But I need to redirect from here to a standard apache
only server to do some stuff there. I use the encodeURL to keep the session data intact when
transfering to the other server because I want this to work if the user has cookies disabled.
I have an action I perform each time a site is requested on the cocoon server. In this action
I want to determine if the redirect to the standard apache server has already taken place.
I do this by setting a boolen into the session object.

The problem however is that each page request seems to generate a new session object. Each
time I select a link on the website, I get a new and different jsessionid. This causes the
redirect to the apache server to be done each time a page is requested instead of just once.

Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Mark