cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerrit boers <gbo...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Extract XML from the pipeline
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:24:58 GMT
Paul,

Are you talking about HL7v3 or CDA messages?

I'm building a webapplication for validating HL7 CDA R2 messages
against XML schema and schematron rules. We hope to release this as
open-source soon.

The application uses cForms to handle the uploadform. Based on the
selected validation, the uploaded content is sent to a pipeline
containing a streamgenerator and multiple transformers which do the
validating (validationReportTransformer for XML schema and xslt for
schematron). In my case the result is rendered as html, you could add
a transformer to save the content to a database.

Hope this helps,

Gerrit Boers