cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Using a Proxy Server for Cocoon
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:55:07 GMT

Thank you,

I feel really bad that I asked this since it is in the FAQ and everything.

Sorry to bother people with these sorts of questions! I'm adding to my every expanding collection
of "Look at the Wiki", "Look at the mailing list archives".

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

If you work for NHS Lothian and wish to have help to stop smoking, support is available by
contacting stopsmoking.staff@lpct.scot.nhs.uk or 0131 537 9494  - internal 49494.  For anyone
else living/working in Lothian, please contact 0800 848484 for your nearest NHS stop smoking
service.