cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Re: Using a Proxy Server for Cocoon
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:05:32 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]On Behalf Of Edwin Kapauni
>
> <http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ApacheModProxy>

Unless I'm misreading this (which I might be) it was probably me not explaining my question
very well. That's for getting cocoon to act as a proxy or to find out the original address
from a proxy. I'm trying to get cocoon to use a proxy server for non-local addresses so that
if I'm requesting a resource foo.com cocoon will use the proxy server settings to then go
through another proxy to get the resource. However that got me thinking that the settings
I'm looking for might be at the server container level so I'll have a quick look at the Tomcat
documents as well.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

If you work for NHS Lothian and wish to have help to stop smoking, support is available by
contacting stopsmoking.staff@lpct.scot.nhs.uk or 0131 537 9494  - internal 49494.  For anyone
else living/working in Lothian, please contact 0800 848484 for your nearest NHS stop smoking
service.