cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: CForms: HTMLArea Documentation
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:02:19 GMT

> A Switch to Xinha is one of those things that really should happen.
>
> Best way to "raise" it is to fix Cocoon to use Xinha instead,
> and submit
> a patch. That way it is likely to happen. I'm sure at least
> one of the
> correspondents on this thread is up to the task.

As it uses all the same (htmlarea.js) references I just gave it a go ripping the htmlarea
directory out of cocoon-forms-block.jar and sticking the Xinha nightly one in. Looks like
it is working just fine though I haven't tested the multiple language configs or anything.
I'm assuming it would work just fine from a build as well though I haven't tested that yet.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.