cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject CForms: Invisible Labels
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:55:33 GMT
I've got a form with an invisible item and a radio box that will set it to active. It works
fine except the label doesn't appear. The definition looks something like:

(On the widget):

<fd:on-create>
 <fd:javascript>
    this.setState(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.INVISIBLE);
 </fd:javascript>
</fd:on-create>

(On the activating widget):

<fd:on-value-changed>
 <fd:javascript>
  var dod_widget = event.source.parent.lookupWidget("dod");
  if(event.source.value == "0")
	{
	 dod_widget.setState(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.INVISIBLE);
	 dod_widget.value = "";
	}
   else //1
	{
	 dod_widget.setState(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.ACTIVE);
	}
 </fd:javascript>
</fd:on-value-changed>

Is there anything else I need to set to make the label appear? I've tried using the column
group layout for it and just "manually" having the label in the form but neither seem to show
the label when the widget becomes active.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

If you work for NHS Lothian and wish to have help to stop smoking, support is available by
contacting stopsmoking.staff@lpct.scot.nhs.uk or 0131 537 9494  - internal 49494.  For anyone
else living/working in Lothian, please contact 0800 848484 for your nearest NHS stop smoking
service.