cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Setting Default Focus in CForms
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:31:31 GMT
Hi there,

I've been trying to set the first form item to have focus when the form is loaded. Normally
it would just be a case of setting

document.form.name.focus();

but the issue seems to be that CForms uses a name:input format for the id. Is there a way
of setting the focus in CForms? I looked at the Widget API but couldn't see a function to
set the widget as focus (unless I'm missing something... which is quite possible).

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.