cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: binding framework and multivaluefields
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:18:38 GMT
Hi Brian,
i think java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance(java.lang.Integer.TYPE, 0);
generates an array of int (
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/Integer.html#TYPE ),
while the multivalued field probably needs an array of Integer, since
internally it gets converted to an Object[] array. Maybe with java 1.5
this would be managed by automatic boxing, but i would recommend to use
an array of Integer.

This means writing something like var values =
java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance(java.lang.Integer.class, 0); (not
sure this works perfectly in javascript, otherwise use
Class.forName('java.lang.Integer') instead of java.lang.Integer.class).

Hope this helps,
Simone