cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Ramsteijn <Ramste...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extract XML from the pipeline
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:42:37 GMT
Gerrit,

Currently, we are not compliant to HL7 - we are using a proprietary XML
schema instead. Future formats may comply, however. In both cases, and
from a technical point of view, we have the use of XML schema in common.

The use of transformers instead of routing the message through XSP is
indeed a different approach. So I am very eager to learn from your
approach! Where can I find it once released?

Thanks,
Paul Ramsteijn.