cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Hoffmann <hoffm...@cbio.mskcc.org>
Subject Persistent caching with TWO Cocoon in two Tomcat on the SAME machine
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:29:18 GMT
Hi,

I am running the same Cocoon application in two independent Tomcat
servers on the same machine.

Both Cocoon applications serve the same information and I was wondering
if it would be possible to make them use the same persistent
cache-directory?

Background: I use this redundant setup for load-balancing reasons and to
be able to make updates of the cocoon-application without interrupting
user sessions. However, I now have to deal with two cache-directories
each of which reached a size of about 30GB.

Many thanks for any help,

Robert