cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Mixing flow resources
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:14:31 GMT
Hi Andrew,
supposing you have a com.mycompany.javaflow.Login class, you have to put
this class either under
WEB-INF/classes/com/mycompany/javaflow/Login.class or in a jar inside
WEB-INF/lib and then use the fully qualified name inside the map:script,
for example :

  <map:flow language="java">
     <map:script src="com.mycompany.javaflow.Login"/>
  </map:flow>

This seems to be your error, the fact that there is no "Login" class
found. I haven't done it personally, but shouldn't be a problem to use
both technologies in a single sitemap.

Hope this helps,
Simone

--