cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fernando D. Mato Mira" <matom...@acm.org>
Subject Cannot override general.field-required
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:42:48 GMT
Hi again,

  I have looked up how to override the CForms localization, but it's now
working.

In my subsitemap I have:

    <map:transformers default="xslt">
      <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
            <catalogues default="default">
              <catalogue id="forms" name="messages">
                <location>resources/i18n</location>

<location>resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/system/i18n</location>
              </catalogue>
              <catalogue id="default" name="messages"
location="resources/i18n"/>
            </catalogues>
          </map:transformer>
    </map:transformers>

In resources/i18n/messages.xml I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalogue xml:lang="en">
<message key="general.field-required">This is a required field</message>
</catalogue>

But I keep on getting the untranslated key as the message.

Thanks,

Fernando D. Mato Mira                         matomira@acm.org
Thomson Corporation Switzerland AG