cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: CForms: HTMLArea Documentation
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:51:38 GMT
I offered the switch to Xinha a while ago and some people agreed, but no actions was taken.
The Xinha documentation is
fine and there is a forum as well.

Just putting it in should work. We're using it in HippoCMS now and it's much better then HTMLArea.

So I'm all for making it default in Cocoon.

Regards,

Reijn

Stewart, Gary wrote:
>> A Switch to Xinha is one of those things that really should happen.
>>
>> Best way to "raise" it is to fix Cocoon to use Xinha instead,
>> and submit
>> a patch. That way it is likely to happen. I'm sure at least
>> one of the
>> correspondents on this thread is up to the task.
>

> As it uses all the same (htmlarea.js) references I just gave it a go ripping the htmlarea
directory out of cocoon-forms-block.jar and sticking the Xinha nightly one in. Looks like
it is working just fine though I haven't tested the multiple language configs or anything.
I'm assuming it would work just fine from a build as well though I haven't tested that yet.