cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Accessing cocoon cache for own purposes
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:20:11 GMT
I am getting content (most of it is images) from remote servers. The
thing is that I wanted to implement a cache mechanism based on the http
cache headers, i.e. sending a If-Modified-Since header and receiving a
304 if the resource hasn't changed.

The second limitation is that the component is supposed to work
multithreaded and get a bunch of n images simultaneously.

Thats why I was thinking that one cache key is not enough and I need
directy access to the cache system.

Greets,

Nils