cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject Re: is it possible to cache sql queries?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:26:37 GMT
Yeah, good call.  I was actually thinking of something that could
override the caching on an entire pipeline.  Then it could be used for
other things like grabbing rss feeds or something.  For example:

<map:pipeline type="forcedcaching">
  <map:parameter name="expires" value="access plus 1 hours"/>
</map:pipeline>

But unfortunately, this is a little beyond my abilities at the moment.
I'm still trying to figure out simple things with cocoon (and have been
doing so for a number of months now).  So I won't be looking into
anything like this for quite a while.

Thanks for the thoughts though everyone!
Brian