cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Is Cocoon the right choice?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:23:03 GMT

Ralph Goers wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>

>> What you're asking for is a long-time no-no of Cocoon which we call
>> "dynamic pipelines". Currently there is no pipeline implementation
>> that would allow this.
>
> I hesitate to mention this, but this isn't strictly true.  We are
> currenly using the XMLInputModule to dynamically generate the src url
> for a transformer. This is,

Where can I find more information about this? I cannot seem to find any
api or documentation on XMLInputModule.

Thanks

> in effect, dynamically choosing which pipeline to use.  I hesitate to
> mention this because the XMLInputModule has severe caching problems
> that need to be addressed.
>
> Ralph

Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,