cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: jx templates and syntax
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:33:02 GMT

Simone Gianni wrote:

> Hi Kamal,
> dunno why, nut i always have problems like this in jx. Seems like a
> variable declared with :
>
> <jx:set var="varname">Content</jx:set>
>
> Takes as value a document fragment, and thus should be converted to
> string or something else to be used "normally".

Really? I found the opposite to be true, at least when I printed the value.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,