cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject jx templates and syntax
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 07:47:05 GMT

Hi.
I was wondering, if this is a bug and if it is,  has been fixed in 2.1.8
(I am currently on 2.1.7 and do not have access to 2.1.8):

If I create a variable with value of a field eg.

<jx:set var="active_repeater"><jx:out
value="${form.getChild('active_repeater').getValue()}"/></jx:set>

then I reference it in an if eg.

<jx:if test="${active_repeater == 'validity'}">

I do not enter the code inside of the if but if I change it to this:
<jx:if test="${form.getChild('active_repeater').getValue() == 'validity'}">

it works fine.

Also, while we are on the topic of jx templates, why are they so
inconsisten with the way we do things in XSLT and XML based "languages".

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,