cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Error when adding in Javascript for form validation
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:32:36 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:

>Antonio
>
>I do not understand - I thought Javascript validation was
>pretty much a standard and tested part of CForms for a
>while now... are you saying it *never* worked in 2.1.5?!

Nope. Sorry for my previous mail. It works in 2.1.5. I though the
problem was 2 javascript statements in the same line.

Question, do you have the javascript validator defined in your cocoon.xconf?

Have you tried to use:

<fd:validation>
  <fd:javascript>
    return true;
  </fd:javascript>
</fd:validation>

To check if this works? Can you post the NPE stack trace?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.